Pet Sitting and Daily Dog Walking, as well as Poop Scooping, Pet Taxi & More!
You don't have to worry about the health and happiness of your pets, or imposing on busy friends, family, or neighbors when you are on vacation or working hard away from home. Kimberlie Simmons of Happy At Home Pet Sitters will provide loving pet care services in your own home for a reasonable per-visit rate.
Kimberlie is experienced and educated in caring for a variety of different types of pets and personalities. Happy At Home is properly insured with optional extra coverage for liability, property damage, theft, and more through Pet Sitters Associates LLC for your peace of mind. For your safety, we do not currently hire employees.
Our experiences and ongoing education have taught us how to diligently watch for potential problems and to handle all the special needs of your home while you are away. And we are strive to be discrete about our visits. When you return home you can expect everything to be just you left it.
Instead of paying for multiple pets & large animals in a day care or kennel boarding situation, along with paying separate fees for vacation services (such as light rotation, mail retrieval, plant watering, security checks), you can pay one reasonable fee to have a professional provide all the care you need. No extra charges for multiple pets, horses, or other large animals - they are part of the family too! And your pets get to stay together in your clean, quiet, and safe home while getting the love and attention they each need. Your pet will thank you for allowing him (or her) to take his daily "beauty rest" in his own comfy bed.
Click on the Services tab to see more information on each of our services.
- Insured for Care/Custody/Control & more, with theft/breakage/mysterious disappearance coverage
- Free initial interview and consultation
- Welcoming new clients, and new pets
- Member, supporter, and volunteer of many humane animal/adoption organizations
- Expect an adult professional caregiver for your home
- We do not hire employees. Your pet sitting will be done by the company owner.
- Available 24 hrs per day.
- Willing to provide many extra services (Pet/Supplies Taxi, Overnights, etc)
- Insured key storage with coded only keys for security
- We love all animals, because what makes them unique makes them special!
Who Can Benefit?
Happy at Home's home office is located in the Lake Country area of Waukesha County. Please see the Service Area tab for specific boundaries and towns/cities/areas where we are currently accepting new clients.
We are experienced in caring for dogs, cats, horses, puppies, kittens, a variety of birds, fish, amphibians, farm animals, and more. We also love learning about new animals, and working with challenging pets as well as helping to nursing ill animals back to health. We are always working on improving our skills in the areas of animal behavior, health, and training through classes & other educational means.
If you are leaving on vacation, we provide basic care for your home at no additional cost. If you are looking for special pet care to be provided daily by a professional dog walkers while you are at work, we have plans just for you. Currently we have many clients who are using our services to help a new pet adjust to a new home and routine. This extra time does wonders to a new pet's confidence, personality, and future habits.
Pet Sitting Benefits
Experts believe that from a pet's perspective, a familiar environment, diet and exercise routine, along with the personal attention provided by a professional pet care-giver can minimize the trauma of an owner's temporary departure. Pet sitting will provide your pets with:
- The ability to stay in familiar surroundings, and with familiar friends in multiple pet households. Familiar smells, sounds, and surroundings allow your pet to eat, play, and sleep peacefully all day long.
- Minimum exposure to other ill pets or pets with parasites.
- Individual attention from a single caring caregiver.
- Playtime with favorite toys and games
- No disruption in regular potty schedule
- The extra security of a professional with constant access to basic first aid supplies, resources, and information.
- The food, medicine, treats, toys, bedding, and containment that the pet has grown to feel comfortable with.
In addition, you will not have to impose on family, friends, or neighbors. Nor will you have to worry about scheduling the transfer of the pet. And extra crime-deterrent measures and house sitting tasks are included for free. Of course Happy At Home is also insured for your peace of mind. You can put your worries aside and enjoy your vacation or concentrate on your job while receiving service from your professional Pet Sitter.
Find answers to your questions on our New Client FAQ
Meet Our Professional Pet Sitter
Kimberlie brings experience and a wealth of knowledge to the business, and is excited to get to know everyone personally. You can book all your pet service requests as usual, using the Service Request tab above. Kim will contact you to schedule a new consulation at your convenience. Or contact Kim directly at
, or 262-751-7585.
Lake Country: Oconomowoc, Nashotah, Okauchee, Delafield, Lac La BelleSummit, Ottawa, Dousman, Waterville, Hartland, Wales, Concord, Sullivan & Surrounding Areas in the Wisconsin 262 area code.
Zips: 53018, 53118, 53066, 53183
Limited: 53178, 53119, 53069, 53058, 53029, 53153